Any refunds to the users in case of cancellation of a booking shall be made as per the following guidelines: –
• If the users are not happy with their order and wish to cancel within 72 hours of the booking, the refund shall be processed by the company after levying appropriate processing charges.
• Any additions or changes made to the package made after the booking shall be done subject to availability. The users shall bear any charges arising out of the same.
• The responsibility of the company is to offer assistance with the processing of the refunds only in case of force majeure incidents. Any losses suffered in addition shall be borne by the customer only.
• Refunds shall be processed to the same account or credit card through which the payment was made.
• Charges levied by the Hotel for no-show shall be deducted before processing of refunds.
• All claims for refunds shall be filed within 72 hours of cancellation. Any delay can result in forfeiture of the amount.